Photo & Video Internship Beauty Business
Ellen Lange Skin Science is looking for a video & photography intern to work with our team part-time this summer.
- Participate in weekly marketing brainstorming & story concept meetings
- Take weekly photo or very short video
- Upload photos and videos to our social media networks
- Photograph in our office or on location
Ideal candidate should
- Have passion for the beauty business
- Watch YouTube beauty videos
- Ability to take photos and photoshop
- Make 15 second short videos and edit them.
- Be mature and comfortable participating in weekly meetings
We own equipment including backdrops, lights, etc.
Office Location: Short Hills, New Jersey
Work Hours: Mondays & Wednesday mornings 10:00-12:00 AM
Send Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
*It is not necessary to do this for school credit or coordinate with school. Intern can determine this.
See what other interns have said
"Interning at Ellen Lange provided hands-on experience in social media, ecommerce, and affiliate marketing, solidifying my decision to pursue marketing in beauty. I worked directly with Ellen, contributing to the growth of her channels, whether it be uploading a post to Facebook to blogger outreach/mailings to updating online store content - it was a fulfilling opportunity and ultimately a great foundation to my career - 5 years later, I now oversee digital operations for 3 beauty brands." – Kristine I.
“My 2013 internship with Ellen Lange provided great insight into the beauty business, with firsthand experience in learning true skin care needs. I gained my best skin tip from Ellen - always moisturize your neck! I learned critical social media skills, primarily in Facebook and Instagram, that have helped me develop into the online editor I am today. I have been able to have a leg up on my coworkers and competitors in these aspects when they come to online advertising on Facebook.” – Ana S.